REGISTER NOW TO AUDITION FOR A
NATIONAL SINGING STAR COMPETITION
2017 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Simply E-mail the following information to:
2. PHONE NUMBER / CELL / TEXT NUMBER
3. E-MAIL ADDRESS
4. AGE (ALL AGES INCLUDED)
5. SONG TITLE & MP3 (FOR EASIER AUDITION)
6. WHAT TIME AND WHICH DATE
YOU CAN AUDITION?
Open Call Audition Dates
September 9, 2017=12-4:00pm
or September 10, 2017=12-4pm
Open Call Auditions are being Held at the
Richmond Town Square Mall (Center Court)
in Richmond Heights, Ohio
Competitions Are Being Held Starting
September 11 at the New Viva Starlight Room
visit www.vivastarlightroom.com for other details
Dates To Be Available If you make It Through
and We Hope You Do!!!
September 11, 2017 4-9pm (You will receive a time)
September 18, 2017 4-9pm (Semi Finals-time given)
September 25,2017 6-10pm (Finals -time given)
and the Grand Finale (TBA-October date)
Only 25 will be Selected out of 100 Contestants
to Compete for the Title of
Cleveland's National Singing Star Winner (s)
3 AGE CATEGORIES WILL BE AWARDED PRIZES
CASH/RECORDING STUDIO SESSION/FUTURE PERFORMANCES/TROPHY AND MORE!
(SOME DETAILS CHANGE ALL DEPENDS ON SIZE OF CONTEST AND AGES OF CONTESTANTS)
REGISTER NOW FOR THE CLEVELAND CONTEST SEPTEMBER 2017
1.You MIGHT sing the entire song but please select a song that is no more than 3:50-4:00 minutes and always have a back up plan if you are asked to sing another song or someone else is singing your song you may want to change.DEPENDING ON TIME CONSTRAINTS YOU MAY ONLY BE ABLE TO SING ONE MINUTE.
2. Bring your instrumental track on an iPod, iPad, iPhone, mp3 player or flash drive, (we will provide the connection and sound system). When you pre-register, YOU CAN include your track in your registration e-mail. NO CD'S PLEASE
3. If you are unable to find a suitable karaoke track to sing to, we may already have your track in our library of songs that you can choose from but know the title please.
4. You may sing with an acoustic guitar. (piano/accompanist not provided) NO MAJOR SET UP PLEASE.
5. Please select SINGING SONGS- RAP ONLY NOT ACCEPTED AND ALL LYRICS MUST BE G RATED (YOU WILL BE CUT OFF WHILE SINGING IF INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE) All genres of music appreciated in this competition from Classical to Pop music, Broadway, R&B, Standards, Radio hits, Opera, sing what you sing best!!! Original music not recommended. Please pick a song that will wow audiences of all ages (remember Performing in a competition takes skill to pick the right song, Let us Help You!! Please pick songs with a G to PG rating only (only appropriate lyrics will be accepted) The Music Director Debi will have to approve your song at the Preliminaries through the Finale.
6. Pre-registration is recommended and contestants are encouraged to purchase competition tickets for their family/friends to come to the show! -This is to ensure an audience for you and help raise money for The Children's Miracle Network Hospital in Your City. You will also receive votes that will add to your total score. USE THE PAYPAL LINK TO BUY TICKETS. this is not mandatory but recommended. Show Tickets $10.00 each.
7. Most important have fun!
PLEASE SEE THE AMAZING OPPORTUNITIES OUR CONTESTANTS HAVE SECURED BY PARTICIPATING IN NATIONAL SINGING STAR.