The winner titled
CINCINNATI'S SINGING STAR
$500 Cash Prize
Singing Star Award Trophy
Recording Demo Record
Opportunity to compete for
Thank you Contestants for raising
for Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
NATIONAL SINGING STAR
THE CINCINNATI COMPETITION
is heading to Ohio in search of
Cincinnati's greatest singing star!
For Singers of ALL AGES
I LOVE THIS BAR & GRILL
This competition is open to EVERYONE who can SING!
FOR OPEN CALL AUDITIONS: Singers are encouraged to sing to a music track easily found by searching the karaoke version on iTunes. You may bring your downloaded music track on a CD, flash drive or smart device, or you may e-mail your mp3 ahead of time by pre-registering at www.nationalsingingstar.com. A sound system will be provided for easy hook up. Singers may also sing a cappella, or sing to a musical instrument (guitar is best). Please note that no piano or accompianist will be provided.
FOR COMPETITIONS: The preliminary auditions will determine which singers will be invited to COMPETE. If chosen to
compete, you will be given a performance slot for the semi finals competition. This will be your chance to wow both the judges and the voting crowd. Contestants moving forward for the win, will be
chosen by a combined score determined by both the judge's points and votes accumulated by the crowd. Each of the 4 competitions, the PRELIMINARIES, SEMI FINALS, FINALS and AWARDS FINALE are ticketed
events and will be open to the public for entertainment and voting purposes. Tickets to attend the competitions, held at The Loveland Stage Company Theater in Loveland, Ohio, will be available at the
door for $10 per person (which includes 10 votes). Additional vote tickets can be purchased throughout the competition by those attending. At each competiton, contestants are encouraged to pack the
house with friends & family who can support their win by cheering & VOTING!
E-mail the following information to
3. PHONE NUMBER / CELL / TEXT NUMBER
4. E-MAIL ADDRESS
5. MP3 (if applicable) Please include this if you are using an instrumental (karaoke) track. Please see tips below.
6. Choose your time slot Please let us know what TIME works best for you. Choose any time between Noon-6pm on Sunday Aug 18 OR between 3pm-9pm on Monday Aug 19.
7. Confirmation Upon receiving your audition registration, we will send you confirmation of your time slot.
1. You will have one minute to sing so pick a song without a long musical intro. One verse and one chorus works best.
2. Bring your instrumental track on a Cd, iPod, iPad, iPhone, mp3 player or flash drive, (we will provide the connection and sound system). If you pre-register, please include your track in your registration e-mail with the metered starting point of where you will begin singing.
3. If you are unable to find a suitable karaoke track to sing to, you may sing a cappella, but it is not preferred, as tracks will be used for the competition.
4. You may sing to an acoustic guitar. (piano/accompanist not provided)
5. Please select singing songs, no RAP for example. All genres of music appreciated in this competition from classical to pop music, broadway, standards, radio hits, opera, sing what you sing best!!! Original music not recommended.
6. Pre-registration is recommended. E-mail registration will help you avoid long lines... so register now!
7. Most important have fun!
>>>> Thank you so very much for all your help, suggestions and encouragement you
have given to Rhianna, we really appreciate it! You and Julie both are awesome!
I want to learn from this experience. Thanks again for all of your work and help over the past couple weeks. Its been fun.
Rachael A. Pavloski
This whole experience really has been SO fun and SO great
for me to do what I love, do something that's just for me while still being able
to do good for others by raising a few hundred for RBCH so far with hopefully a
few hundred more to go!
Again, thank you so much for this wonderful experience. From your initial correspondence getting me excited (and nervous) to sing Peter Gabriel at the initial audition through your encouragement at all of the performance events you've been great to work with. I hope we do keep in touch.
Thanking u n advance 4 all of ur kind help and advice. i am so excited. this is a great opportunity and sooooooooooooo much fun.
I want to thank you for your hard work, professionalism and kindness. It has been an absolute pleasure to have my daughter in this competition...win or lose.
I really enjoyed participating in the contest and I'm appreciative for you guys sending me this far. It was a great experience & I hope to see you all again in the future! Thank so much Debi!